11.19.2009

This weekend, while Jake and I are at the beach, the girls are going with my parents to Stockton for my cousin's wife's baby shower. I was sad to miss it, but the girls are going in my stead and they are more than thrilled.

Our gift to the new baby was fun to make. And made me wish ever so badly that I had a snuggly little boy of my own! ;)
I lined the diaper clutch with this fantastically cute flannel! Umm, I'm pretty sure that there is nothing cuter than little cowboys being bucked off donkeys. Well, at least on flannel. I suppose it wouldn't be so cute to witness in real life! ;)


Have a lovely weekend friends! I'm off !!

4 comments:

~ Kati said...

so cute, Cheri...you are so talented!! love the cowboys!!

Talia said...

Gah!! These are so cute!!! Amazing job, Cheri!! homemade baby gifts are the BEST.

Sunny said...

So very cute! Eeek, now I want a baby just for all the cute homemade gifts everyone would make my baby. ;) I think you should try for that boy! Do it, do it! Or you could just have one of mine. Hahaha!

Hope you are having a fabulous time at the beach! Happy 10th anniversary!

*CPA* Su said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Can't wait to hear about your anniversary weekend!

Blog Archive